1. A lap joint is always in _________ shear.
2. A pressure vessel is said to be a thin shell when the ratio of wall thickness of the vessel to its diameter is __________ 1/10.
3. A simply supported beam with a gradually varying load from zero at ‘B’ and ‘w’ per unit length at ‘A’ is shown in the below figure. The shear force at ‘B’ is equal to
4. The columns whose slenderness ratio is less than 80, are known as
5. When a bar of length l, width b and thickness t is subjected to a pull of P, its
Read More Section(Strength of Materials in ME)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.