6. A train 240 m long passes a pole in 24 seconds. How long will it take to pass a platform 650 m long?
7. Two trains of equal length are running on parallel lines in the same direction at 46 km/hr and 36 km/hr. The faster train passes the slower train in 36 seconds. The length of each train is:
8. A train 360 m long is running at a speed of 45 km/hr. In what time will it pass a bridge 140 m long?
9. Two trains are moving in opposite directions @ 60 km/hr and 90 km/hr. Their lengths are 1.10 km and 0.9 km respectively. The time taken by the slower train to cross the faster train in seconds is:
10. A jogger running at 9 kmph alongside a railway track in 240 metres ahead of the engine of a 120 metres long train running at 45 kmph in the same direction. In how much time will the train pass the jogger?
Read More Section(Problems on Trains)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.