1. If ABC and PQR are similar triangles in which ∠A = 47° and ∠Q = 83°, then ∠C is:
2. In the following figure which of the following statements is true?
3. In triangle PQR length of the side QR is less than twice the length of the side PQ by 2 cm. Length of the side PR exceeds the length of the side PQ by 10 cm. The perimeter is 40 cm. The length of the smallest side of the triangle PQR is :
4. AB and CD bisect each other at O. If AD = 6 cm. Then BC is :
5. In a triangle ABC,∠ A = 90°, AL is drawn perpendicular to BC, Then ∠BAL is equal to:
Read More Section(Triangles)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.