1. Velocity of liquid hydrocarbon fuels in a pipeline can not be measured by magnetic flowmeters, because their __________ is very low/small.
2. For turbulent fluid flow in pipe, the expression for Prandtl one seventh power law is (where, r = pipe radius, x = distance).
3. Capillary rise of mercury in a small diameter tube is proportional to (where, d = diameter of the tube, σ = surface tension of mercury)
4. What is the force required (in Newtons) to hold a spherical balloon stationary in water at a depth of H from the air-water iterface? The balloon is of radius 0.1 m and is filled with air.
5. With increase in molecular weight of the gas, the head developed by a centrifugal compressor will
Read More Section(Fluid Mechanics)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.