21. According to the International Civil Aviation Organization (I.C.A.O.) the strength of runway pavements, have been coded by
22. According to the International Civil Aviation Organization (I.C.A.O.), the runway lengths of aerodromes, have been coded by
23. The length of runway under standard conditions is 2000 m. The elevation of airport site is 300 m. Its reference temperature is 33.05°C. If the runway is to be constructed with an effective gradient of 0.25 percent, the corrected runway length will be
24. The runway length after correcting for elevation and temperature is 2845 m. If the effective gradient on runway is 0.5 percent then the revised runway length will be
25. Pick up the component not applicable to aeroplanes
Read More Section(Airport Engineering)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.