1. Rivets connecting flange angles to cover plates in a plate girder are subjected to
2. When the axis of load lies in the plane of rivet group, then the rivets are subjected to
3. Hudson’s formula gives the dead weight of a truss bridge as a function of
4. The number of seismic zones in which the country has been divided are
5. Maximum pitch of rivets, used in steel stacks, is limited to (where t is thickness of thinner plate being connected)
Read More Section(Design of Steel Structures)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.