1. If the formation level of a highway has a uniform gradient for a particular length, and the ground is also having a longitudinal slope, the earthwork may be calculated by
2. Size, capacity and materials need be specified for
3. The expected out turn of 12 mm plastering with cement mortar is
4. The excavation exceeding 1.5 m in width and 10 sq.m in plan area with a depth not exceeding 30 cm, is termed as
5. If B is the width of formation, d is the height of the embankment, side slope S : 1, for a highway with no transverse slope, the area of cross-section is
Read More Section(Estimating and Costing)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.