31. Which company offers the LISP machine considered to be "the most powerful symbolic processor available"?
32. What of the following is considered to be a pivotal event in the history of AI.
33. Natural language processing is divided into the two subfields of:
34. High-resolution, bit-mapped displays are useful for displaying:
35. A bidirectional feedback loop links computer modelling with:
Read More Section(Artificial Intelligence)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.