1. Which of the following refers to a parallel circuit?
2. In any A.C. circuit always
3. The transient currents are associated with the
4. The inductance of a coil can be increased by
5. Power factor of an electrical circuit is equal to
6. The 'time constant' of a series RC circuit is
7. The power is measured in terms of decibels in case of
8. Inductance affects the direct current flow
9. The r.m.s. value of alternating current is given by steady (D.C.) current which when flowing through a given circuit for a given time produces
10. The ratio of active power to apparent power is known as factor.
Read More Section(A.C Fundamentals, Circuits and Circuit Theory)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on A.C Fundamentals, Circuits and Circuit Theory. To get more questions visit other sections.