31. The phase difference between voltage and current wave through a circuit element is given as 30°. The essential condition is that
32. A heater is rated as 230 V, 10 kW, A.C. The value 230 V refers to
33. In the case of an unsymmetrical alternating current the average value must always be taken over
34. Time constant of an inductive circuit
35. Capacitive susceptance is a measure of
Read More Section(A.C Fundamentals, Circuits and Circuit Theory)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.