16. In a D.C. generator in case the resistance of the field winding is increased, then output voltage will
17. In case of D.C. machines, mechanical losses are primary function of
18. Which of the following generator will have negligible terminal voltage while running on no-load?
19. To achieve sparkless commutation brushes of a D.C. generator are rockedm ahead so as to bring them
20. In over compounded generator, full load terminal voltage is
Read More Section(D.c. Generators)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.