26. A shunt generator running at 1000 r.p.m. has generated e.m.f. as 200 V. If the speed increases to 1200 r.p.m., the generated e.m.f. will be nearly
27. For both lap and wave windings, there are as many commutator bars as the number of
28. Armature reaction of an unsaturated D.C. machine is
29. Two generators A and B have 6 poles each. Generator A has wave wound armature while generator B has lap wound armature. The ratio of the induced e.m.f. is generator A and B will be
30. A shunt generator can self-excite
Read More Section(D.c. Generators)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.