61. The e.m.f. generated by a shunt wound D.C. generator is E. Now while pole flux remains constant, if the speed of the generator is doubled, the e.m.f. generated will be
62. In the case of lap winding resultant pitch is
63. Armature reaction in a generator results in
64. Which of the following statement about D.C. generators is false?
65. Following D.C. generator will be in a position to build up without any residual magnetism in the poles
66. The following constitute short-circuit in the armature winding.
67. In a D.C. generator the actual flux distribution depends upon
68. In D.C. generators, the cause of rapid brush wear may be
69. In a D.C. generator the number of mechanical degrees and electrical degrees will be the same when
70. In a commutator
Read More Section(D.C. Generators)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on D.C. Generators. To get more questions visit other sections.