1. The field coils of D.C. generator are usually made of
2. A cumulatively compounded long shunt generator when operating as a motor would be
3. If brushes of a D.C. generator are moved in order to bring these brushes in magnetic neutral axis, there will be
4. Two D.C. shunt generators, each with armature resistance of 0.02 ohm and field resistance of 50 ohm run in parallel and supply a total current of 1000 amperes to the load circuit. If their e.m.fs. are 270 V and 265 V, their bus bar voltage will be
5. Which of the following generators will be preferred if they are required to be run in parallel?
6. In a D.C. generator the critical resistance can be increased by
7. In a D.C. machine, short-circuited field coil will result in
8. Eddy currents are induced in the pole shoes of a D.C. machine due to
9. Welding generator will have
10. The demagnetizing component of armature reaction in a D.C. generator
Read More Section(D.C. Generators)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on D.C. Generators. To get more questions visit other sections.