1. The field coils of D.C. generator are usually made of
2. A cumulatively compounded long shunt generator when operating as a motor would be
3. If brushes of a D.C. generator are moved in order to bring these brushes in magnetic neutral axis, there will be
4. Two D.C. shunt generators, each with armature resistance of 0.02 ohm and field resistance of 50 ohm run in parallel and supply a total current of 1000 amperes to the load circuit. If their e.m.fs. are 270 V and 265 V, their bus bar voltage will be
5. Which of the following generators will be preferred if they are required to be run in parallel?
Read More Section(D.c. Generators)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.