91. On which of the following factors skin effect depends?
92. Which of the following characteristics should the line supports for transmission lines possess?
93. A feeder, in a transmission system, feeds power to
94. Transmission line insulators are made of
95. Skin effect is proportional to
96. The operating voltage of high voltage cables is up to
97. If variable part of annual cost on account of interest and depreciation on the capital outlay is equal to the annual cost of electrical energy wasted in the conductors, the total annual cost will be minimum and the corresponding size of conductor will be most economical. This statement is known as
98. Besides a method of trial and error, which of the following methods is employed for solution of network problems in interconnected system?
99. Which of the following is the source of heat generation in the cables?
100. Which of the following faults is most likely to occur in cables?
Read More Section(Transmission and Distribution)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Transmission and Distribution. To get more questions visit other sections.