36. The phenomenon of rise in voltage at the receiving end of the open-circuited or lightly loaded line is called the
37. Series capacitors on transmission lines are of little use when the load VAR requirement is
38. The voltage of the single phase supply to residential consumers is
39. The wooden poles well impregnated with creosite oil or any preservative compound have life
40. The conductors of the overhead lines are
Read More Section(Transmission And Distribution)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.