71. Which of the following materials is not used for transmission and distribution of electrical power?
72. For transmission of power over a distance of 200 km, the transmission voltage should be
73. The steel used in steel cored conductors is usually
74. In a D.C. 3-wire distribution system, balancer fields are cross-connected in order to
75. The angular displacement between two interconnected stations is mainly due to
76. Which of the following is not a constituent for making porcelain insulators?
77. In transmission lines the cross-arms are made of
78. The underground system cannot be operated above
79. For transmission of power over a distance of 500 km, the transmission voltage should be in the range
80. Which of the following D.C. distribution system is the simplest and lowest in first cost?
Read More Section(Transmission and Distribution)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Transmission and Distribution. To get more questions visit other sections.