91. The compressed air may be used
92. The overall isothermal efficiency of the compressor is defined as the ratio of
93. The overall isothermal efficiency of compressor is defined as the ratio of
94. The work ratio of a gas turbine plant is defined as the ratio of
95. The maximum propulsion efficiency of a turbojet is attained at around following speed
96. The minimum work required for a three stage reciprocating air compressor is ________ the work required for each stage.
97. The working fluid in a turbine is
98. High air-fuel ratio is used in gas turbines
99. An air receiver is to be placed outside. Should it be placed in
100. The velocity of air entering in a rocket is _________ as compared to an aircraft.
Read More Section(Compressors, Gas Turbines and Jet Engines)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Compressors, Gas Turbines and Jet Engines. To get more questions visit other sections.