1. The compression ratio for the compressor is always _________ unity.
2. The hottest point in a gas turbine is
3. Temperature of gases at end of compression as compared to exhaust gases in a gas turbine is
4. The maximum temperature in a gas turbine is
5. In a jet propulsion
6. The fuel consumption in gas turbines is accounted for by
7. The indicated work per unit mass of air delivered is
8. Which of the following plants is smallest and lightest for generating a given amount of power?
9. In jet engines, for the efficient production of large power, fuel is burnt in an atmosphere of
10. Gas turbine blades are given a rake
Read More Section(Compressors, Gas Turbines and Jet Engines)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Compressors, Gas Turbines and Jet Engines. To get more questions visit other sections.