National Commission was constituted in 1988 by the Central government headed by a sitting or retired Judge of the Supreme Court. The compensation value is not more than one crore. To whom the party can filed against the order of National Commission?

A. District Court

B. Supreme Court

C. Gram panchayat

D. District Forum

E. None of these

Answer: Option B

This Question Belongs to Law >> Consumer Protection Act

Join The Discussion

Related Questions on Consumer Protection Act

What is the Full Form of PIL?

A. Personal Interest Litigations

B. Private Internal Litigations

C. Private Interest Litigations

D. Public Interest Litigation

E. Personal Information Litigations