1. A shopkeeper earns a profit of 12% on selling a book at 10% discount on the printed price. The ratio of the cost price and the printed price of the book is:
2. By selling a bicycle for Rs. 2,850, a shopkeeper gains 14%. If the profit is reduced to 8%, then the selling price will be:
3. A sells an article to B at a profit of 10% B sells the article back to A at a loss of 10%. In this transaction:
4. A person sold a horse at a gain of 15%. Had he bought it for 25% less and sold it for Rs. 600 less, he would have made a profit of 32%. The cost price of the horse was:
5. If a man were to sell his chair for Rs. 720, he would lose 25%. To gain 25% he should sell it for:
Read More Section(Profit And Loss)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.