91. He went to his friend's house in the evening as was his wont.
92. Why do you wish to tread on the toes?
93. He intends setting up as a lawyer in the adjoining district.
94. The autographed bat from the famous cricketer Sunil Gavaskar is worth a jew's eye
95. The speaker gave a bird's eye view of the political conditions in the country.
96. He resigned the post of his own accord.
97. As a politician he is used to being in the limelight all the time.
98. I ran out of money on my European tour.
99. Madhuri might scream blue murder, but I feel Deepali should get the promotion since she is better qualified for the job.
Having sold off his factory, he is now a gentleman at large.
Read More Section(Idioms and Phrases)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Idioms and Phrases. To get more questions visit other sections.