Some people now wonder whether we just pay lip service or genuinely subscribe to democracy.
62. Don't thrust your nose into my affairs.
63. He visits the doctor off and on.
64. The recent film "Secular India" has tried to keep the pot boiling for Muslim women's.
65. The robber took to his heels when the police arrived.
66. You cannot have your cake and eat it too.
67. The rebels held out for about a month
68. The new economic policy is likely to run into rough weather.
69. The old father brought home the moral of unity by asking each of his sons to break the bundle of sticks
If you give John all your money, you are likely to burn your fingers.
Read More Section(Idioms and Phrases)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Idioms and Phrases. To get more questions visit other sections.