11. To leave someone in the lurch
12. To play second fiddle
13. To beg the question
14. A black sheep
15. A man of straw
16. To smell a rat
17. To hit the nail right on the head
18. To set one's face against
19. Sobhraj could be easily arrested because the police were tipped off in a advance.
20. I met him after a long time, but he gave me the cold shoulder.
Read More Section(Idioms and Phrases)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Idioms and Phrases. To get more questions visit other sections.