The thief took to his heels when he saw a policeman on the beat.
52. He struck several bad patches before he made good.
53. The accounts of the murder made her flesh creep.
54. How long will the people put up with the increasing economic hardships?
55. The teacher warned the student once for all that no mischief shall be tolerated in the class.
I hope it will not put you out If I am late.
57. Govind has left his country for good.
58. Sanjay was the real power behind the throne and all politicians were aware of this.
59. His friends let him down.
I felt like afish out of water among all those business tycoons.
Read More Section(Idioms and Phrases)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Idioms and Phrases. To get more questions visit other sections.