26. He was undecided. He let the grass grow under his feet.
27. Although he has failed in the written examination, he is using backstairs influence to get the job.
28. Companies producing goods play to the gallery to boost their sales.
29. Since he knew what would happen, he should be left to stew in his own juice.
30. The project did not appear to hold out bright prospects.
Read More Section(Idioms and Phrases)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.