1. Who amongst the following had called Rabindranath Tagore as THE GREAT SENTINEL?
2. Grand Central Terminal, Park Avenue, New York is the world's
3. Entomology is the science that studies
4. Eritrea, which became the 182nd member of the UN in 1993, is in the continent of
5. Garampani sanctuary is located at
6. For which of the following disciplines is Nobel Prize awarded?
7. Hitler party which came into power in 1933 is known as
8. FFC stands for
9. Fastest shorthand writer was
10. Epsom (England) is the place associated with
Read More Section(Basic General Knowledge)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Basic General Knowledge. To get more questions visit other sections.