An order under Order IX, Rule 6 of Code of Civil Procedure can be set aside

Proceeding in a suit, relating to minor shall not be stayed:

Which one of the following is not necessary for the applicability of the doctrine of res-judicata

In which of the following case commission under Order 26, Code of Civil Procedure cannot be issued?

Where a party fails to produce certain documents in original under Order XI, Rule 14 of Code of Civil Procedure, the Court would be entitled to

A joint decree can be executed only as a joint decree. It is not divisible. It can be executed in part, only where

The defendant wants to file an application under Section 152 Code of Civil Procedure to correct an accidental slip in a judgment. It should be filed: