Does the Civil Court (Trial Court) have the power of restitution on variation of a decree or order in appeal?

Temporary injunction can be granted

The Court may compel the attendance of any person to whom a summons has been issued under section 30 of Code of Civil Procedure and for that purpose may

Properties of a judgment debtor which are not liable to be attached have been mentioned in

The court instead of examining witnesses in open court direct their statements to be recorded on commission by virtue of

An order or direction given by the court which passed the decree to a court which would be competent to execute the decree, to attach any property belonging to the judgement debtor, is called: