1. The Practice of Management written by __________.
2. Management is what a manager does.
3. The first man who advocated the view that the management should and can be taught is.
4. The first worman authority in management is.
5. To manage is to forecast and plan, to organize, to compound, to co-ordinate and to control. This definition was given by____________.
6. Luther Gullik classifies the function of management as.
7. Management is the art of getting things done through and with an informally organized_____________.
8. The Era of Scientific Management is
9. Management is the art and science of decision making and leadership _____.
10. The most popular management think of modern times is.
Read More Section(Business Management)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Business Management. To get more questions visit other sections.