11. Our dress code is an example of _____________ communication.
12. Communication strengthens _________ & __________ relationship is an organization.
13. _______________ communication includes tone of voice body language, facial expressions etc.
14. When there is similarity of background between the sender and the receives such as age, language
nationality, religion, gender then this is called _____________ context.
15. Letter, e-mail telephone are examples of __________.
16. Understanding __________different parts of speech forms the base of leaning grammar.
17. It is of paramount importance that one need to construct a __________sentence in the day to day
18. A __________ is defined as the name of a person place or thing.
19. According to hoben communication is the ________ interchange of thought or idea.
20. The person who transmits the message is called the _________ .
Read More Section(Communication skills)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Communication skills. To get more questions visit other sections.