21. Proper nouns always begin with ________letters.
22. ______________nouns require capitalization only if they start the sentence or are part of a title.
23. Once the message is encoded in a desired format it is transferred through a medium called _________
24. The nouns which cannot be felt, seen or heard are called ___________.
25. The information which is transferred to the receiver has to be interpreted this process is called ___________.
Read More Section(Communication skills)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.