21. Proper nouns always begin with ________letters.
22. ______________nouns require capitalization only if they start the sentence or are part of a title.
23. Once the message is encoded in a desired format it is transferred through a medium called _________
24. The nouns which cannot be felt, seen or heard are called ___________.
25. The information which is transferred to the receiver has to be interpreted this process is called ___________.
26. All communication events have a ___________.
27. Personifications of strength and violence are considered as __________ gender.
28. The message may be misinterpreted because of _________.
29. The environment in which the transmitter or receiver are should be __________
30. A noun that dandies neither a male or a female is ___________ gender.
Read More Section(Communication skills)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Communication skills. To get more questions visit other sections.