1. One of the key tasks of marketers is ____________ and to create consumer perceptions that the product is worth purchasing.
2. ________ markets are made up of members of the distribution chain.
3. _______ markets include a wide variety of profit and non-profit organizations, such as hospitals, government agencies, and schools, which provide goods and services for the benefit of society.
4. The promotion “P” of marketing is also known as ________.
5. When a company distributes its products through a channel structure that includes one or more resellers, this is known as ________.
6. In marketing theory, every contribution from the supply chain adds ________ to the product.
7. In ________ consumers may share a strong need that cannot be satisfied by an existing product.
8. Marketing is both an “art” and a “science” there is constant tension between the formulated side of marketing and the ________ side.
9. Mr. Lopez buys goods and services for use in the production of products that are sold and supplied to others. Mr. Lopez is involved in ________.
10. The ________ holds that the organization’s task is to determine the needs, wants, and interests of target markets and to deliver the desired satisfactions more effectively and efficiently than competitors in a way that preserves or enhances the consumer’s and the society’s well being.
Read More Section(Marketing)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Marketing. To get more questions visit other sections.