61. The use of higher flux density in the transformer design
62. A transformer has a 1:6 turns ratio and a secondary coil load resistance of 470 Ω. The load resistance as seen by the source is
63. In a transformer the tappings are generally provided on
64. No-load current in a transformer
65. The purpose of providing iron core in a step-up transformer is
66. Which of the following is not the standard voltage for power supply in India?
67. When the equivalent circuit diagram of doouble squirrelcage induction motor is constructed the two cages can be considered
68. An ideal transformer has infinite values of primary and secondary inductances. The statement is
69. During open circuit test of a transformer
70. Which of the following is not a routine test on transformers?
Read More Section(Transformers)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Transformers. To get more questions visit other sections.