1. If the IBS signal is ON and Telephone is defective, Loco Pilot shall wait for 5 minutes and proceed at a speed of ________
2. In case of defective home signal of C' class station, T/369(3b) authority is issued on which ________ of the staion in advance is written.
3. When a Goods train is working without guard or BV or Guard and BV the speed is
4. Special instructions are issued by whom?
5. To attach the 12 coach EMU rake, ________ units are to be attached.
6. The additional Hours in the case of staff posted at way side stations who are provided with quarters within 0.5kkm will be ________ beyond.
7. To admit the train on loop line, generally the far end points are to be ser for ________.
8. Overloading Tolerance for a 8 wheeler bogie MG vehicle is
9. Rake link book-let is prepared by COM and ________.
10. How an automatic stop signal can be recognized?
Read More Section(Indian Railway)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Indian Railway. To get more questions visit other sections.