1. If position light shunt signal is placed below a stop signal, it shows ________ light in on condition.
2. Repeating signal shows ________ light in ON condition.
3. During total interruption of communication on SL , the speed of LE to establish communication during night is ________ kmph
4. When a passenger carrying train is working with engine running tender foremost the speed is ________ if cow catcher and head light is not provided.
5. Number of train signal register of single line is ________.
6. Calling on signal is placed below any stop signal except ________.
7. Shunt signal is placed below any stop signal except ________.
8. Motorman of EMU shall give ________ bell code while passing A marker lit gate signal in ON position.
9. To receive the train which has entered the block section without authority to proceed, SM to issue ________ and pilot the train or by signal post telephone.
10. Signal overlap at a terminal station with multi aspect colour light signalling is ________.
Read More Section(Indian Railway)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Indian Railway. To get more questions visit other sections.