1. Maximum speed of pushing back is ________ km/h.
2. ________ must be issued during thick or foggy weather.
3. The speed of cycle/moped trolley is
4. S mark on the EMU coach means ________.
5. Block competency certificate is given in the prescribed form ________.
6. BSLB determines the limits of block section and ________ .
7. If the train passes through without headlight, SM shall give ________ bell code and advise the reason.
8. In automatic and ghat sections, additional road learning for ________ trips may be demanded by the loco pilot.
9. The wagon containing ISMD load shall be attached.
10. Train is to be passed through loop line.
Read More Section(Indian Railway)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Indian Railway. To get more questions visit other sections.