1. Colour of the semaphore distant signal is ________.
2. Colour of the semaphore shunt signal is ________.
3. Calling on signal shows ________ light in off position in two aspect signalling system.
4. Adequate distance means the distance sufficient to ensure ________.
5. Mixed and Goods trains worked with vacuum throughout, the following number of vehicles can be attached in rear of BV.
6. Second train during TSL will be dispatched after ________.
7. Speed of a passenger train passing through loop line on a station equipped with STD III interlocking?
8. For work of long duration, the stop indicator must be erected at not less than
9. Traffic gates are those located between ________.
10. Maximum speed of trains during thick & foggy weather in absolute block system is ________ kmph
Read More Section(Indian Railway)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Indian Railway. To get more questions visit other sections.