1. If loco pilot do not work in any section for more than a year, road learning for 2 trips by day and ________ trip by night is given.
2. Capacity of a slip siding is ________
3. Normal condition of automatic stop signal is ________.
4. Section controller is responsible for ________ on a section of a railway provided with the system of speech communication.
5. The speed of a Trolley is
6. During total failure of communication on a single line system, asking line clear of 4 trains at a time what will be the speed of next train?
7. To pick up the part load from the section, ________ authority is issued if the same loco pilot is proceeding.
8. In Automatic block system, when a train is working on T/B912, the speed over, points at station is
9. The Driver of goods train must stop his train as close as possible to ________.
10. Written authority received to pass approach stop signal.
Read More Section(Indian Railway)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Indian Railway. To get more questions visit other sections.