1. Cycle trollies shall be treated as ________.
2. Moped trolley / Scooter trolley treated as ________.
3. If the patrol man does not turn up within ________ minutes, he will be treated as delayed.
4. Your train is first during TSL on double line.
5. Guard shall use ________ bell code to warn the motorman, if motorman violated the speed.
6. Speed of second train during temporary single line working is ________.
7. Tower wagon shall run as per the rules of working of ________.
8. What will be the maximum speed of train passing through loop line of a station name suffixed by "II" in working time table.
9. Shunting restrictions of station is written in ________.
10. There is insufficient vacuum/pressure in engine.
Read More Section(Indian Railway)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Indian Railway. To get more questions visit other sections.