1. The 'tort of intimidation' was propounded in
2. The maxim 'scienti non fit injuria' means
3. In which one of the following cases did the Court of Exchequer explain the principle of res ipsa loquitur?
4. Communications addressed by a husband to his wife are not, except with his consent, admissible in evidence by virtue of
5. Damages were awarded by the Supreme Court for breach of statutory duty in
6. The terms Culpalata and Culpalevis mean:
7. Which of the following is an essential ingredient to establish strict liability of the defendant?
8. What is the meaning of 'injuria sine damno'?
9. The Latin word 'Injuria Sine Damnum' literally means:
10. The distinction between sovereign and non-sovereign functions of the State was laid down in:-
Read More Section(Law of Torts)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Law of Torts. To get more questions visit other sections.