1. Three partners shared the profit in a business in the ratio 5 : 7 : 8. They had partnered for 14 months, 8 months and 7 months respectively. What was the ratio of their investments?
2. Three partners A , B , C start a business . B's Capital is four times C's capital and twice A's capital is equal to thrice B's capital . If the total profit is Rs 16500 at the end of a year ,Find out B's share in it.
3. Kamal started a business investing Rs 9000. After five months, Sameer joined with a capital of Rs 8000. If at the end of the year, they earn a profit of Rs. 6970, then what will be the share of Sameer in the profit ?
4. P and Q invested in a business. The profit earned was divided in the ratio 2 : 3. If P invested Rs 40000, the amount invested by Q is
5. If 4 (P's Capital ) = 6 ( Q's Capital ) = 10 ( R's Capital ), then out of the total profit of Rs. 4650 , R will receive
Read More Section(Partnership)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.