6. A, B, C rent a pasture. A puts 10 oxen for 7 months, B puts 12 oxen for 5 months and C puts 15 oxen for 3 months for grazing. If the rent of the pasture is Rs. 175, how much must C pay as his share of rent?
7. In a business, A and C invested amounts in the ratio 2 : 1 , whereas the ratio between amounts invested by A and B was 3 : 2 . If Rs. 157300 was their profit, how much amount did B receive?
8. A and B started a business in partnership investing Rs. 20,000 and Rs. 15,000 respectively. After six months, C joined them with Rs. 20,000. What will be B's share in total profit of Rs. 25,000 earned at the end of 2 years from the starting of the business?
9. P, Q, R enter into a partnership. P initially invests 25 lakh & adds another 10 lakhs after one year. Q initially invests 35 lakh & withdrawal 10 lakh after 2 years and R invests Rs 30 Lakhs . In what ratio should the profit be divided at the end of 3 years?
10. A, B, C subscribe Rs. 50,000 for a business. A subscribes Rs. 4000 more than B and B Rs. 5000 more than C. Out of a total profit of Rs. 35,000, A receives
Read More Section(Partnership)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.