11. How can you add Amit, a new user, to your system?
12. What file specifies the order in which to use specified name services?
13. How many primary partitions can exist on one drive?
14. In which directory can you store system user default files used for creating user directories?
15. How could you install the file ipchains-1.3.9-5.i386.rpm?
16. What does FSF stand for?
17. Which of the following is a valid format for mounting a CD-ROM drive?
18. What command do you use to create Linux file systems?
19. Which of the following command can you execute to count the number of lines in a file?
20. Which of the following is not a communication command?
Read More Section(Linux)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Linux. To get more questions visit other sections.