61. Who founded the Linux Kernel?
62. Which of the following is not a part of default Red Hat Linux email system?
63. _____ tool allows you to change your default X Window desktop.
64. In what file can you specify which users are not allowed to access a system via FTP?
65. Which program is used to schedule particular jobs or programs at particular times on the system?
66. Which command can force all buffers to disk?
67. How many extended partitions can exist on one drive?
68. For you to create a swap partition by using fdisk, what must the partition's system ID type be?
69. What file contains the list of port numbers (and associated names) monitored by inetd?
70. The location of some system configuration and system administrator executable files, is:
Read More Section(Linux)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Linux. To get more questions visit other sections.