51. What command is used to save the standard output in a file, as well as display it on the terminal?
52. What command is used to count just the number of lines contained in a file?
53. In OSI network architecture, the routing is performed by
54. The 32-bit internet address 10000000 00001010 00000010 00011110 will be written in dotted decimal notation as
55. Which class network is used for a collection of a small number of networks with a large number of nodes?
56. What type of addressing format is used by Class A network.
57. What types of installations require a special boot disk?
59. What command is used to query for a specific package with RPM?
60. What script is run for setting bash global defaults for all users?
Read More Section(Linux)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Linux. To get more questions visit other sections.