81. What command is used to set user and group quotas?
83. In order to increase the amount of memory available for a system, what is the maximum size of a swap partition (with kernel version 2.2.x)?
84. Which file is used to configure which filesystems are mounted?
85. Who has developed the Linux?
86. What does OSS stand for?
87. Which of the following subdirectory(ies) contains the device files?
88. Which of the following subdirectory(ies) contains the system boot scripts.
89. What of the following tool is used to check and repair Linux file systems?
90. Which of the following tool is used to partition your hard drive?
Read More Section(Linux)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Linux. To get more questions visit other sections.