6. According to Unwin's formula, the relation between the diameter of rivet hole (d) and the thickness of plate (t) is given by (where d and t are in mm)
7. In a boundary lubricated bearing, there is a __________ of lubricant between the journal and the bearing.
8. The edges of the plates for cylindrical vessels are usually bevelled to an angle of 80° for
9. Transverse fillet welded joints are designed for
10. In a flange coupling, the bolts are subjected to
Read More Section(Machine Design)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.