21. The coefficient of friction between the belt and pulley depends upon the
22. Which one of the following loading is considered for the design of axles?
23. Which one of the following loading is considered for the design of axles?
24. A thin spherical shell of internal diameter d is subjected to an internal pressure p. If V is the storage capacity of shell, then its diameter will be
25. The groove angle of the pulley for rope drive is usually
Read More Section(Machine Design)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.