41. In Vickers hardness testing, the pyramid indentor apex is
42. Wahl's stress factor __________ very rapidly as the spring index decreases.
43. In the levers of first type, the mechanical advantage is ________ one.
44. For standard coarse threads of nut, the threads will be as strong in failure by shear as the bolt in tension, if the height of nut (h) is approximately
45. Stress concentration is caused due to
46. According to Indian standards, a bolt thread of 6 mm size of coarse pitch and with allowance on the threads and normal tolerance grade is designated as
47. A connecting rod is designed as a
48. The sleeve or muff coupling is designed as a
49. When the fulcrum is in between the load and effort, the lever is said to be of
50. In block brakes, the ratio of shoe width to wheel diameter is taken between
Read More Section(Machine Design)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Machine Design. To get more questions visit other sections.