46. According to Indian standards, a bolt thread of 6 mm size of coarse pitch and with allowance on the threads and normal tolerance grade is designated as
47. A connecting rod is designed as a
48. The sleeve or muff coupling is designed as a
49. When the fulcrum is in between the load and effort, the lever is said to be of
50. In block brakes, the ratio of shoe width to wheel diameter is taken between
Read More Section(Machine Design)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.