21. The coefficient of friction between the belt and pulley depends upon the
22. Which one of the following loading is considered for the design of axles?
23. Which one of the following loading is considered for the design of axles?
24. A thin spherical shell of internal diameter d is subjected to an internal pressure p. If V is the storage capacity of shell, then its diameter will be
25. The groove angle of the pulley for rope drive is usually
26. The valve rod in a steam engine is connected to an eccentric rod by
27. A double strap butt joint (with equal straps) is
28. In designing thick cylinders, the equation used is
29. The yield point in static loading is __________ as compared to fatigue loading.
30. The buckling load will be maximum for a column, if
Read More Section(Machine Design)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Machine Design. To get more questions visit other sections.